Greenomics uses a weighting and points system to rate a business’ ZW achievements. The system is designed to help identify key areas for waste reduction and provide a framework to help prioritize focus areas . The more points achieved the higher the certification level.
- Step 1 – Sign Up for our Zero Waste Certification Program (No further Obligation)
- Step 2 – Receive Quote for program (Every company is different based on size, locations, etc)
- Step 3 – Decide to proceed and if so submit program fees
- Step 4 – Upon payment, walk through our Certification Questionnaire in person or remotely
- Step 5 – Provide Supporting Information
- Provide documentation as requested
- Conduct our onsite/remote site visit (Duration depends on size and locations)This is to confirm information gained from questionnaire, and to
- Conduct a Waste Audit for inclusion in our report and recommendations for improvement
- Step 6
- Receive our Zero Waste Reduction Certification ranking of bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum
- Receive our Report which includes a Roadmap to improving your performance*
- Receive your plaque for on-site display, have your logo placed on our website
- Receive press release which you may distribute to your media contacts as will Greenomics’
Final Step! Bask in your SUCCESS!
Note! If this is your second certification round, we also provide a Case Study of your business’ successes in moving up the Waste Recognition Ladder from Silver to Gold and to Platinum.